“Love this store”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Love this store”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

I go into Echo at least twice a month or more. The selection of clothes and other items is awesome. The staff is great and helpful. If you are in Frederick it's a must!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank lauren s

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Favorite Place”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Echo is *the* consignment store in Frederick. It has become my weekly place to shop for treasurers for my home or my children. My son calls it the "toy store" as we always find many treasures for him to play with. The store is neatly organized, clean, relaxed atmosphere and courteous staff. Whenever I go to Echo, I am never disappointed. The cost vs. value are never disappointing. Quality items are always at the disposal of the buyer at Echo. You will not be disappointed - shop Echo!

Visited May 2013