“Great Location & View”
Review of Ben & Jerry's - CLOSED

Ben & Jerry's
Reviewed June 30, 2014

You can't go wrong with Ben & Jerry's Ice cream. This location was clean and had great staff. The best part of my visit here was getting to enjoy my ice cream on the canal that runs through downtown Frederick. It is a great location and provides a nicer experience than just your "typical" ice cream outing because of their spot right on the water.

Highly recommend for a little date with your significant other or a nice evening out with the kids.

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

This was the first Ben and Jerry's cone that I have eaten and it was wonderful. We were in Frederick for Dog Days of Summer so when I asked for a small dish of vanilla for my dog, the server offered to fix her a special dog sundae and she loved it! Now I know why so many people rave about Ben and Jerry's!