“Ask for more dressing”

Ranked #130 of 405 Restaurants in Frederick
Naperville, Illinois
“Ask for more dressing”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

We made a quick stop here, and like other Panera's it was good. The sandwiches and salads were good, but make sure they put enough dressing on there (we had to ask for more). The place was packed, so be ready.

Visited July 2013

Frederick, Maryland
“Grab a Table When you Can”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

This Panera is tucked on the end of a shopping center so parking is pretty good. The flow of the line runs into the door as you walk in so this is a bit awkward but the line moves quickly. However, there's not much room to "step aside to decide what you want." My advice would be to Google the menu in your car and then know what you want in advance. It can be very crowded in here at lunch hour so if you're with a group, have one person nab a table while you order for them. Noisy and crowded but in a pleasant, "the economy is booming" fun kind of way. However, if you want a quiet lunch alone, get a booth. Even those are not that private. Dependable food of Panera. Not a steal in price, but fresh food for sure. Use your Panera card as often as you can and you get free offers like drinks, etc. Remember, if you don't use them you loose them; the offers expire and don't "accumulate."

• Visited March 2014
Frederick, Maryland
“Fast, Efficient and Delicious!”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I recently went to Panera Bread to order their "pick two" items for lunch. I was greeted within seconds of entering the establishment. There were plenty of cashiers on hand to take my order. I ordered soup, Caesar salad and baguette. I complete my order and paid the cashier. She handed me the receipt and told me my order number. I then walked directly to the back to pick up my order. When I arrived in the back, my order was already sitting on the counter, bagged up and ready to go. I took the food home to consume it. The soup was fresh and tasty, as so was the salad and bread. Great service and good food. The restaurant is always warm, clean and inviting.

• Visited March 2014
“Good coffee and food but poor customer service”
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

This Panera is like others, good coffee and food, tasty pastries. I always enjoy the soufflé, but the customer service sucks. The young ladies at the cash register are not focused, and somewhat arrogant. Too bad, I'm not going back there!

• Visited August 2013
Union Bridge, Maryland
“Great Place.”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

It's just like all of the other Panera Bread locations. Very clean. The people that work there are great. Food is always good. Try the black bean soup. Just wish the people that are there just to drink coffee, and read a book or surf the web with their free wifi would move along so I can have their seat.

Visited August 2013