“Grab a Table When you Can”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #123 of 412 Restaurants in Frederick
Reviewed April 29, 2014

This Panera is tucked on the end of a shopping center so parking is pretty good. The flow of the line runs into the door as you walk in so this is a bit awkward but the line moves quickly. However, there's not much room to "step aside to decide what you want." My advice would be to Google the menu in your car and then know what you want in advance. It can be very crowded in here at lunch hour so if you're with a group, have one person nab a table while you order for them. Noisy and crowded but in a pleasant, "the economy is booming" fun kind of way. However, if you want a quiet lunch alone, get a booth. Even those are not that private. Dependable food of Panera. Not a steal in price, but fresh food for sure. Use your Panera card as often as you can and you get free offers like drinks, etc. Remember, if you don't use them you loose them; the offers expire and don't "accumulate."

Reviewed March 3, 2014

I recently went to Panera Bread to order their "pick two" items for lunch. I was greeted within seconds of entering the establishment. There were plenty of cashiers on hand to take my order. I ordered soup, Caesar salad and baguette. I complete my order and paid the cashier. She handed me the receipt and told me my order number. I then walked directly to the back to pick up my order. When I arrived in the back, my order was already sitting on the counter, bagged up and ready to go. I took the food home to consume it. The soup was fresh and tasty, as so was the salad and bread. Great service and good food. The restaurant is always warm, clean and inviting.

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

This Panera is like others, good coffee and food, tasty pastries. I always enjoy the soufflé, but the customer service sucks. The young ladies at the cash register are not focused, and somewhat arrogant. Too bad, I'm not going back there!

Reviewed August 15, 2013

It's just like all of the other Panera Bread locations. Very clean. The people that work there are great. Food is always good. Try the black bean soup. Just wish the people that are there just to drink coffee, and read a book or surf the web with their free wifi would move along so I can have their seat.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

The great thing about Panera Bread is that you can expect the food to be consistently great at any location. I frequent the Panera at home in Missouri often, so when I travel I know I can expect the same great food and service. We were on vacation in Frederick, MD so when we needed a quick, light lunch the Panera near our hotel was a natural choice.

I usually opt for the strawberry poppy seed chicken salad so that's what I selected on this visit. The salad did not disappoint! Service was quick and staff were very friendly and helpful. Tables outside allowed us to enjoy our meals in the fresh air with a little sunshine.