“Sushi Surprise at Sushi Densha!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
New Market, Maryland
“Sushi Surprise at Sushi Densha!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

My wife and I met my son and daughter and their spouses for dinner (along with my granddaughter). I was impressed with the trendy atmosphere and friendly staff. The waiter was very accommodating and helpful in answering questions about the menu. My wife are on a limited diet so he recommended an excellent choice of entrees for my wife and me. The food was delicious and my family had a wonderful time. Definitely will visit Sushi Densha again. The price was reasonable, as well.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank NASAHUB

Morgantown, West Virginia
“Great Sushi in Frederick”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

We came to town to visit with old friends. We were excited to find Sushi Densha! We went for lunch. Everything was made fresh.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Cindi C
“Great food, great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

My family loves the food here. I am a regular and love the seriously upscale Japanese food. A little on the expensive side but beats other Sushi places hands down.

Frederick, Maryland
“Freshest Sushi in Frederick”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

I can't say enough things about Sushi Densha. The ambiance is trendy and cool, like a restaurant you'd see in Georgetown. The sushi conveyor belt is awesome and adds a different dimension! The service, especially Dave in the bar, is awesome. And the sushi. Wow. The best tasting, freshest, and best price in Frederick, hands down!

• Visited August 2013
Maryland
“Cheap and Really Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

My wife and I stumbled on this place while looking for some place to eat lunch while waiting to go to a wedding.

Really nice staff. The place is pretty small but if you want sushi, make sure you ask for a seat next to the conveyor belt so you can just grab whatever you want. Most of the dishes were between $3 & $8 that we grabbed. If you like to try a bunch of different things, grabbing the 2 piece dishes is the way to go that wont make you go broke.

The sushi was really fresh. It was a great find and we will go back next time we are in the area.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars

Been to Sushi Densha? Share your experiences!