“Nice and convenient to shopping mall”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #88 of 412 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Our server was friendly and competent. The manager stopped by the table and asked about our meals. We enjoyed complimentary bread followed by a salad. My friend's barbecue ribs were tender and saucy. I had the chicken parmesan sandwich, which was quite tasty. I substituted a baked potato for the French fries. I was disappointed because it seemed overcooked. Overall, we had a nice dinner.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

The food was quite good and the service friendly. We had a big party and it would have been nicer if our table had been set in a quieter corner of the restaurant.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

The steak was very good and the grill shrimp and especially the top shelf margarita was great. The waiter was also good and getting our food out quickly. The salad was so fresh. I would definitely recommend this place

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We ate here as a family with 12 of us. They were very accommodating. The server was not as friendly as we had hoped he would be but the food was excellent. I am sure a different server would have been a help but the food was great.

Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Was not overly thrilled with the chips and dip or the shrimp appetizers. Both tasted fine but was a bit underwhelmed. Had the shrimp and lobster chowder bowl of soup although I'm not sure the bowl size was more like a cup. Service was very good and it was a family friendly atmosphere.