“Presentation could be better!!!”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #284 of 412 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Being lazy and decided to have dinner at Applebees. Have been there last year and wanted to see how the food is like. We ordered the Brew Pub Pretzel with beer cheese dip for appetizer and for my main dish I ordered a medium well Sizzling Double Barrel Whiskey Sirloin with mash potatoes while my company ordered the Burger with Bacon. The appetizer was good but the presentation could have been better. "Like maybe after frying the pretzel place it on papertowels to remove excess grease". The Whisky Sirloin was equally good and tender. The waitress was very attentive in making sure our drinks was never empty. We enjoyed our meal and wil be back to try other dishes....

Reviewed September 23, 2013

have not been here in several years because of terrible experiences before. but of course its still the same. i ordered the cowboy burger. it seemed to me that when they cooked this burger they must have cooked it in a tub of grease. it was disgusting. the bun was saturated with grease. when i picked the burger up to eat it, the grease ran off the burger and onto my plate. there was a puddle of grease the size of my plate. NOT COMING HERE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

My friends and I went to Applebees for lunch. The server was great; he answered all our questions, kept track of our changes, and was friendly and accommodating. Two friends ordered the Seasonal Berry & Spinach salad. I ordered the lunch combo and got a small Seasonal Berry & Spinach salad and a Chicken Fajita Rollup. We all agreed the salad was excellent with plenty of blueberries. One friend got the lunch combo of Grilled Chicken Wonton Tacos and 4-Cheese Mac & Cheese with Honey Pepper Chicken Tenders. She raved over both her items. The lunch combo we each got was only $7.99, very reasonable.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My daughter and I stopped in the middle of the afternoon 2:00 PM on Saturday July 6th for a late lunch. The service was OK, saw a lot of the Wait Staff standing around talking. The upside was the food was pretty good and not sloppy on the plate as happens during the lunch or dinner rush. She got an appetizer for lunch and I got the 550 calorie steak special. We did get the Iceberg Wedge Salad and it was not as good as I have had elsewhere. They really skimp on the dressing, we had to ask for more, so would do so upfront if you plan on ordering one.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

The steak with shrimp was gross, just down right gross. I ate one bite and tried to take two, but it tasted so gross. I couldn't allow myself to eat anymore of it. Unfortunatly my husband had the same dinner and his steak was gross too. The meal was such a disappointment. We ordered to go service to make it easier. We have a young daughter so it was easy to pick up. But the dinner was so bad and a waste of 30 some dollars that they will not be a place we return especially for steaks. Don't order a steak at this place. So gross. Not edible.