“Not a fan.”

Cuisines: American
Frederick, MD
“Not a fan.”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We went for Happy hour. Their HH changes every day. You are greeting so warmly when you walk into this place. Then when I went to my car a couple times I found they greeted me brand new each time. They do it so much they don't even see the people. The waitress stumbled a bit. She didn't know the answers to any of our questions but cheerfuly found the answers. The food I found gross. We got apps and such. This place might be fine if you want to watch a game and eat wings and drink beer. They had a huge beer selection and tv's every where. Not my thing. I won't be going back.

• Visited April 2013

“Great Service, Bleh Food”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

My husband, daughter and I went on a Saturday night. It was our first visit. We were promptly seated and greeted. We ordered the boneless wings and tried 2 sauces on the side. The boneless wings were over battered/breaded chicken nuggets. I would go for the boned wings next time. The sauces were very good! They also charged us for the blue cheese that went with the wings.:( My husband ordered the Jerk Chicken sandwich. The portion was huge. He said it tasted great. The popcorn shrimp basket was also a good size. I ordered the fish tacos based on the recommendation from the waitstaff. They weren't anything to brag about. They were supposed to come with cole slaw, but it ended up being lettuce. Please note I didn't say anything to correct it. My biggest gripe is the wine. I ordered a glass of the house chardonnay. It came in a glass that was the size of a shot glass, and I was charged $5.25. I have no problem paying that for a glass of house wine, but I expect it to be an average size. My husband had a tall 312 wheat beer and it was only $4.75.Managers-please get bigger wine glasses and serve a decent size portion. Service was outstanding. The place was clean and had the excitement of a sports bar. Food, alright...boneless wings bad...beer good....wine bad!

• Visited May 2013
“not as good as the one in urbana”
Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

all of our food was overcooked. i have never had this problem at the 1 in Urbana. so i recomend not going to this BWW

• Visited March 2013
“Depends What You Want”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

This is a new restaurant and the carpet has a worn look. What I mean is that this place runs the traffic however if you have been to one then you know the food. Best bet go on a wing special night and take care on appetizer price to death. If your a wing thing that's the speciality. So what's the beef, my server had other things on her mind. I waited, them waited and even theanager finally so I was waited and the. We ate and waited and waited for the bill. Really bad service. They get one more chance as my son loves the wings but after that I'm done with BWW her and Urbana as the service was the same. So pack up the kids, watch the pricey appetizer and expect the expected but hope for the service to be better. I will say the folks that brought the food were great and the manager tried to see to what we needed but thankfully my wings were not super spicy!!! N