“Excellent!”

M C Asian Bistro
Ranked #132 of 424 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

We had a great dinner here. Sushi was very fresh and testy. The Kung pao was perfectly cooked. Lots of food in the bowl. Huge portions. Great meal.

2  Thank Beachy2013

Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Very glad we walked in the door. Excellent staff welcomed us and set the stage for the fantastic food. It was hard to choose a dish because the wonderful aromas had me wanting everything. As a family of four, we chose lots of dishes and none disappointed. Even the rice could stand alone as it was so well made. I would definitely put this one of the best Asian restaurants in the area. Go, you won't be disappointed.

2  Thank 824mare
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I got take out chicken with broccoli, it was very good, better than the average Chinese food. Looks to have a nice dine in atmosphere, certainly not the typical take out Chinese. Menu looks fairly extensive and has sushi.

1  Thank GGWD
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I've eaten here for lunch and dinner, and I have had consistently high quality every time. The food is very high quality, and the portions are good sizes. My wife and daughter are two of the pickiest eaters I know, and even they were impressed. This is, by far, my new favorite Chinese restaurant in Frederick.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

This place looks fresh and inviting. There is a nice sushi display. The carry out was not very successful for us. There was mushy shrimp in the chow mein and the chicken in the General Tso was not much better. They forgot part of our order and we had to make another trip back to get it. No attempt to compensate for that. I realize the place hasn't been open long but have some personality to make me try again.