“Subpar Food and Service”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Ranked #121 of 400 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: American
Nairobi, Kenya
“Subpar Food and Service”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I took my family to the Waffle Houses and was extremely disappointed with the food and service. Although it was 9am and the restaurant was almost empty, the attendants were too occupied to refill a single cup of coffee. We were four adults and had four cups of coffee with four meals, but did not receive a single refill. The gravy was clumpy and thick, like day-old pudding. The eggs were overcooked. The biscuits were very good. The bacon was OK.

• Visited December 2013

Aventura
“It is a Waffle House”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

It is close, It has what should be expected of any Waffle House. What can I say. Waffle Houses are dotted all over the South. If you like breakfast, then by all means go.

Visited November 2013
Bellmawr, New Jersey
“Waffle House of Frederick, MD”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Stop here because our hotel did not offer a hot Breakfast.. The Restaurant was not very clean. I think we went between shifts. The food was average but taste good.

“Just okay”
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here on the way back from shopping! Lots of flies in the restaurant. The food was very greasy and not too great. It was okay but definitely does not warrant a return visit. Staff was pleasant and good served quickly but those were the only nice things. Oh and the coffee was really good!

Baltimore, Maryland
“Been awhile”
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

I haven't been to a Waffle House in a long time. I decided to try it since I was in the area. Our waitress was very nice and our food came quickly. The food was just okay and it wasn't appealing enough for me to return.