“Went here some time back and it was tasty!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Callahan's Seafood Bar & Grill

Callahan's Seafood Bar & Grill
Ranked #40 of 398 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Frederick, Maryland
“Went here some time back and it was tasty!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

I would highly suggest their cream of crab soup...it's bangin! Also have great prime rib! I would def suggest it to my friends.

• Visited April 2013

Maryland
“Celebrated my birthday here”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013

My husband researched and wanted to take me to a place that was local with good food and without crazy prices. I was hesitant as I had been here years ago and was not impressed.
I must say, the food was amazing. Our waitress, (wish I had gotten her name) was fantastic.
They offer surf and turf which many of us got and it was fabulous. The salads that accompanied the meal was terrific as well.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
frederick
“Not like it was”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013

New ownership who really isn't previous owner bought out partner....Food was not cooked completely and had the misfortune of ordering the special "stuffed lobster" undercooked and had to be frozen very salty want watery food was barely luke warm A BIG DISAPOINTMENT...Used to be great place to eat....Do not recommend anymore the owner greeted at the door and made us feel like this isn't good...He was disheveled and sloppy and was an opening of what was to come.....

• Visited November 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Paris
“Hidden Treasure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

On our way back from BWI, we were up and down the streets of Frederick looking for some place to have a good meal to top off our vacation. We don't know our way around Frederick at all but the Garmin pointed us to Callahan's. We had no reviews to go by, no word of mouth, saw no advertisement. But we thought we were running out of options. This turned out to be one of the best decisions of our trip! The place was so clean and quiet. Our server, Sarah, was the sweetest, most welcoming and truly caring server. We had an awesome meal, better seafood than we had just had in Florida. Denny had crab-filled crab cakes and I had fried oysters. The cole slaw was good and the rolls to die for. Sarah was really good. She told us the place had been around for a while but one of the owners bought the other one out and was making positive changes. We have no complaints. It was good and we hope to go back.

• Visited October 2013
frederick
“Great seafood”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

They have been there for a very long time....Quality of food is very good....a little pricey service is usually good too

Visited July 2013