“Very good”
Review of Ayse Meze

Ayse Meze
Reserve with OpenTable
Ayse Meze is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 423 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: Greek, Lebanese, Turkish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: East Patrick and North East
Reviewed August 29, 2014

Really good food, interesting menu. This is a MediterraneanTapas restaurant, do we were able to try items we wouldn't normally order. Only thing we didn't love was the desert selection...not much variety.

Reviewed August 28, 2014

We had a memorable tapas dinner her with friends. Every dish we tried was excellent. These dishes included brussel sprouts, corn fritters, scallops, shrimp, meatballs, slovokie, and several others. We will return soon.

Reviewed August 23, 2014

High-quality food, delicious, and also an attractive restaurant. Fun to go here with friends; there is a nice, semi-private table by one of the windows that is nice for a larger group. It is kind of pricey, though, so I suggest going for the lunch if you're watching your money. They have a $10 lunch special. Also, get on their e-mail list, and you will hear about specials that way. For ex., in their e-mails, they were recently offering a coupon for free hummus.

1  Thank Luvdroad
Reviewed August 19, 2014

My parents took my husband and I here to celebrate my birthday. My husband and I had been before and found it amazing and this time around didn't disappoint! First of all, our waitress was wonderfully knowledgeable about the menu and even brought some of the spices used out for my father to taste so that he could have a better idea of what he was ordering. I had the brussels sprouts, the zucchini cakes and Turkish manti which were all fabulous. We'll absolutely continue to visit Ayse Meze!

3  Thank MoonliteMaven
Reviewed August 10, 2014

I wasn't expecting this place to be so good. They do a sort of tapas style so my parents and I each got 3 different things and shared them all. Everything was great and there were lots of dishes to choose from, some that I've had before and some totally out of the ordinary things. My favorites were the scallops with a sweet potato puree and a thing that was sort of like a stromboli, but with beef, pistachios, feta, and figs. Service was good, but a little slow, we didn't mind but not a place to go if you're in a hurry. A little bit on the pricey side, but worth it.

Been to Ayse Meze? Share your experiences!