“Delicious food and varied menu -- yummy!”
Review of Ayse Meze

Ayse Meze
Reserve with OpenTable
Ayse Meze is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 407 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: Greek, Lebanese, Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: East Patrick and North East
Reviewed July 13, 2014

We decided to try this restaurant on a Sunday evening. We weren't disappointed. We had the "cigar sampler" and the six spread sampler (needed to order additional bread). Everything was delicious. The flavors were varied and a mix of spicy and mild. Our waiter, Christian, recommended the brussel spouts. My husband is usually not a fan, but he loved them because "they didn't taste like brussel spouts." We also had the mousaka. These dishes plus a glass of wine each totally about $60. We were full! So many good choices on the menu, so we will definitely return to try other offerings.

1  Thank Jane D

Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

We eat out a lot and had dinner there last night in the courtyard listening to a fantastic jazz/fusion band (Ethereral Jive). We came back today for a late lunch and were equally impressed by the same superb food, prompt service, and staff as the night before. We had the scallops, Brussels Sprouts, corn on the cob, crab fritters, Greek salad, and a falafel. All were outstanding with flavors that make a dining experience memorable. We will be back!!

1  Thank Lori236
Reviewed July 13, 2014

My wife and I have been dining at Ayse weekly since it opened. We NEVER had a bad meal. The menu is is innovative and healthy. We never have had better Turkish food on our many trips to Turkey. The daily specials showcase the talents and the creative nature of the chef. Ayse is a vegan's delight and shows that a restaurant can provide the diner with very healthy food that is also tasty. So many dishes that are hard to fine on any menus at fine dining restaurants. The only probelm is what to choose.

The service at Ayse couldn't be better. The staff from the owner Nezih. the manager Chris to the servers are like family to us, and try their best to make the dining expereince for all patrons the best anyone can offer. Can't say enough about Ayse!!

1  Thank 677TonyL
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Be sure to order the sampler appetizer. Something is there for everyone from spicy to delightful hummus. We also had some of the best calamari that I have ever had. Please note that there is a cozy bar with ambiance where you can also dine if you want something more cozy than the main dining room.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

I have never been to a Mediterranean restaurant before and was scared going into this since I am not an adventurous eater. I had the best dinner I have had since moving here from Philly. The prices are very reasonable and the quality of the food is amazing. I am ready to make this place a regular trip.