“VERY good Italian restaurant!”
Review of Dominick's Italian Kitchen - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Bar
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 24, 2013

The service was very good, and the restaurant was very kid friendly. I would recommend this place to to others!

There are newer reviews for Dominick's Italian Kitchen

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I cannot believe the positive reviews of this restaurant (though having tried some of its local competitors I can see it's not the worst in the area). But the lasagne I had was very sloppy and (I am sure) had merely been re-heated. I would not recommend this place - there are better meals to be had at the adjacent shopping centre, by the cinema.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

A new favorite! Freshly prepared Italian food that is loaded with fresh flavors! Become one of our favorite for Italian food fast. You order at the counter then they bring it to your table. Authentic flavors and fusion of flavors. The desserts are incredible, too.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

My husband and I ate here one night after attempting to go downtown. So glad we came here! Love the concept of order and sit down. Very relaxing atmosphere and affordable. we both got calzones which were very large and filling. Also got calamari as an appetizer and loved it! Overall we would definitely come back as the food was great and the value even greater! I only hope they grow and expand up to Hagerstown soon!

Oh also nice that they allow you to bring your own wine and beer!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

My husband and I share one and a salad. It is so delisious. I have also had a few of their pasta dishes and I enjoyed them all.