“Service HORRIBLE”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #274 of 409 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I stayed away from here for sometime because of a bad experience but I was lured again. The concept of Three Buck Thursday is great. The food and drinks were great. We went two weeks in a row and unfortunately got the same server who was not great. He was not attentive to say the least. We had to ask for plates and utencils. Plates were not clean. He decides he would just keep our change without us telling him to on our last occasion. That will be my last occasion to go there.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

This was very convenient to our hotel (Hilton Garden Inn) and had pretty much whatever food you wanted, as long as it was not gourmet. Great place with very attentive staff.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

We went twice in one week and got the same server. Both times we were ignored, drink refills sat at the bar, and food came out late and cold. Getting the bill took thirty minutes and the manager did little to nothing to help us. Past visits have been getting progressively worse until now, overall very disappointed.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Exceptional service on our last visit, I believe our waiter was "Fletcher", very personable but not overbearing. My husband had the Jack Daniels chicken and shrimp said it was very good I had the Jack Daniels flat iron steak (my go to dinner at TGIF's) and it was cooked perfectly!! I like the new combo deals they are offering!!

Reviewed January 11, 2013

The service is always awesome and prices really reasonable, but the food has been getting worse and worse. It seems overly processed and often takes awhile. Thats the only thing I would change.

Been to TGI Friday's? Share your experiences!