“Surprisingly great value”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Route 15/Wormans Mill Rd
Description: Zip Code 21701
Reviewed August 19, 2012

My husband and I went for lunch without the kids to test it out. My husbands garlic chicken lunch special was $5! I tried a really yummy red curry chicken which was $9 but worth every penny. No chewy chicken like Chinese restaurants use. The sushi menu is half a page! I can't wait to take the kids back and eat dinner in one of the "tea rooms."

1  Thank Angie21702

Reviewed July 27, 2012

Have eaten here 6 times and thought its finally time for a review! Every time I've come to Taste of Asia, the owners or staff have gone the extra mile for us. Tonight, the manager brought over fresh cut oranges for my daughters and had them cut into elaborate pretty designs. The kids were thrilled! The time before, the waiter overheard my daughters squabbling over the maraschino cherry so he brought over a small cup full of cherries! It's just a little something but makes the entire experience so much nicer. They've really ironed out some of the earlier growing pains of opening a new restaurant and now their service is seamless.

The decor is lovely, the ambience is nice, you can come here on a date or with the family, it works for either scenario. They have a full service bar which is always a nice treat especially in Asian restaurants which tend to only serve beer and wine. They have a hibachi area too so large groups and parties could be accommodated (I've never tried their hibachi though, I've always sat in the Chinese restaurant section) They have a nice mix of Chinese, Thai and sushi options in that section. The prices are incredibly affordable and the portion sizes are perfect!

1  Thank gk92
Reviewed July 4, 2012

My family visited Taste of Asia recently for a hibachi and sushi dinner. The restaurant is nicely decorated and very comfortable. We ordered the steak, lobster, chicken, and shrimp hibachi for my husband and I, and ordered the children hibachi for my daughter. My son opted for sushi, and ordered three of the specialty rolls.

The soup and salad came out quickly. We were impressed with their beer selection, and tried a Japanese beer we had never heard of, but the waiter recommended. All in all we were very happy with our service and food. The sushi is a bit on the high side, but it was very good. My son said it was some of the best sushi he had tried. The presentation of the sushi was very nice.

I would recommend Taste of Asia for sushi or hibachi. We had great service, food, and atmosphere.

1  Thank lvshack
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Our waiter, Vincent was great. He made the Experiance better, he gave us excellent service and we will def be back.

We did not do hibachi.

1  Thank Landonsdad
Reviewed May 23, 2012

Have had the pleasure of dining here 3 times.

The first was at a regular table, second was in the private hibachi room, and the last was at the sushi bar.

Having moved from California, we are sushi snobs. Have tried a few resturants in the area, the quality of the sushi was horrid. We gave up on eating sushi........untill we found this place.

The freshness and presentation are outstanding. Excellent service and an owner and his son that really care about the patrons.

The hibachi dinner in the private room was a blast. 8 of us enjoyed a great dinner. This was one of the only hibachi resturaunts where I walked away completely full.

Everything we have tried was terrific.....going back tonight......OH, and they now have happy hour specials.....