“Among the best”

Ranked #8 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Frederick
frederick, maryland
“Among the best”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

This is one of the best Starbucks anywhere, based on the consistency of the drinks and the high quality service. This reflects well on the management. I come here often but within a few visits, the staff could anticipate my usual drink preferences (e.g., "Will you have your usual quad venti nonfat latte, and are you also picking up a drink for your secretary today?"). I have never walked away with a bad drink while it is unfortunately common in some other Starbucks to get one with an off taste from strange milk, badly maintained espresso maker, bad beans, etc. I have been to so many Starbucks in the US and other countries that I feel like a part owner - some of you will know that feeling! - the 7th Street Frederick Starbucks is one of the best.

• Visited April 2012