“Great Wings & Burgers!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 19, 2012

35 Cent wings on Thursdays and $5 Burgers on Wednesdays...my husband is salivating! The salads were great too...try the Bob Cobb's Salad, delicious! Small establishment and friendly service...the kind of place that you can feel at home at quickly.

1  Thank cassie b

Reviewed August 22, 2012

I live nearby and go there all the time. Very friendly people and very good food. Fresh salads, good wings, good beer.

1  Thank bookworm_99
Reviewed July 28, 2012

I stopped in with a date and found this to be a nice local pub with the best menu and food. Voted best wings in the area, the Brink's BLT is a popular lite sandwich for a quick lunch. Friday steak night I was there and it was great with a glass of "purple cowboy"

4  Thank sean1270
Reviewed March 18, 2012

My daughter and I went here for lunch. Service was very friendly and low key. We sat by the window and watched the world go by - which I highly recommend. Fare was sandwiches - portions were good and the burger and the "Chicago Club" chicken sandwich were very good. The bill was $20 for two - a great value. It is a bar and the music was playing a bit loud but it was not a problem. We would not hesitate to go back.

2  Thank JE01