“Best local owned establishment in downtown Frederick”
Review of Canal Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 28, 2012

I stopped in with a date and found this to be a nice local pub with the best menu and food. Voted best wings in the area, the Brink's BLT is a popular lite sandwich for a quick lunch. Friday steak night I was there and it was great with a glass of "purple cowboy"

4  Thank sean1270

Reviewed March 18, 2012

My daughter and I went here for lunch. Service was very friendly and low key. We sat by the window and watched the world go by - which I highly recommend. Fare was sandwiches - portions were good and the burger and the "Chicago Club" chicken sandwich were very good. The bill was $20 for two - a great value. It is a bar and the music was playing a bit loud but it was not a problem. We would not hesitate to go back.

2  Thank JE01