“Okay Food, Great Wait Service”
Review of Carrabba's Italian Grill - CLOSED

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I seemed to have an experience almost 180 degrees out from several other reviews. For my birthday, my wife took me, the kids and all six grandchildren (total of 12 people) out for an early dinner. You can't make reservations or even call ahead for seating at this place and upon arrival we were told to expect a 40 minute wait. Fortunately we found a 12 person table in the bar waiting area that was up for grabs... and we grabbed it. Food and drinks started flowing soon after sitting down. At least two of the dishes were sent back because they were cold (including my pasta.) What was great about this visit was the waiter, Daniel S. He kept his composure and sense of humor all while trying to keep a tired 68 year old (me) and several small children happy. He succeeded admirably.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

This is my daughter's favorite restaurant. She tends to be an Italian food snob since her trip to Italy and she really likes this restaurant. She lovers the pasta dishes. The service is always excellent and the food is consistent every time. We sometimes don't like the wait and since the mall is now closed there really isn't anything to do to pass the wait time. If you are going in on a busy night make sure you bring some reading material or good conversation.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

I live in the area but this was only my second time here. The food was fantastic. I really enjoyed their version of minestrone soup. They had great sangria as well. My only complaint is that the service is just okay. Our waitress forgot to give us bread, so we had to ask for it. We ordered a bunch of appetizers and for some reason she only brought 2 appetizer plates for 4 people. Other than that, it's great.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We arrived on a Sunday around 5:00 and were greeted by three hosts laying on benches. Our food arrived barely warm- soups were sent back for new warm servings- the chicken soup tasted old - thick and pasty. Entrees were cold- including side dishes- the server brought out new side after I finished my cool entree. We had to ask server for drink and bread refills - totally unacceptable since the place was far from busy. The manager never stopped by after all the poor quality food. The place is a total bust- not returning to this location in the near or distant future.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

The food and service was great and the location was a short drive off I -70 on U.S 40. I have eaten at numerous Carrabba's and the food is usually fairly consistent. This food was just perfect with a great server making this a very enjoyable event.