“Drive on by...”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We arrived on a Sunday around 5:00 and were greeted by three hosts laying on benches. Our food arrived barely warm- soups were sent back for new warm servings- the chicken soup tasted old - thick and pasty. Entrees were cold- including side dishes- the server brought out new side after I finished my cool entree. We had to ask server for drink and bread refills - totally unacceptable since the place was far from busy. The manager never stopped by after all the poor quality food. The place is a total bust- not returning to this location in the near or distant future.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

The food and service was great and the location was a short drive off I -70 on U.S 40. I have eaten at numerous Carrabba's and the food is usually fairly consistent. This food was just perfect with a great server making this a very enjoyable event.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

The food had a good flavor, but the service was not so great. Never could find a waitress when we needed her and she didn't greet us like she did her friends at the table next to us. But what she didn't think about was that her friends wasn"t there to tip her service we was, because we didn"t know her. Yes, her friends departed without tipping her. So I reminded her of spending more time entertaining people you know verse who you don"t know.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

We were on a bus trip and our bus stopped in the area for dinner. So we decided to come here. We were so glad we did. Our server was excellent. He was friendly helpful. We only had an hour to eat and he was fast and got us what we needed in a timely manner. The food was delicious! I had a shrimp Alfredo. It was delicious and everyone else with us loved their meals as well. I can't wait to return to this Carrabba's!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

My husband and I will never return. The commercials on TV reeled us in. We were so disappointed. Hostess seating was a train wreck. Three girls had no idea how to great and seat customers (and it wasn't even busy yet 4:30 and we watied 5 mins for them to figure it out). Table seating was so cramped. We felt like were eating with four other families and had no privacy. I could hear everyone else's conversations. The food was edible but lacked flavor and was not worth the money. Bread was bland. Salad consisted of lettuce and two olives. We didn't even fiinish the salads because they were so borring. My husband had the chicken alfredo but I think they forgot to add the cheese. They were pratically just butter noodles. I had the lasanga but I've had better ones from the freezer aisle. The tiramasu didn't even deserve the name. We could not wait to leave and we will never return. I can think of countless other places to get better food and services for the same price.