All reviewstwo bedroom suitebasketball hoopfull kitchenstayed hereroom was cleanthe outer bankscheck in processcomfortable stayrecommend this hotelthree nightsnice hotelextended stayhotel is locatedstaff was friendlykathyaggiewedding
Reviewed September 29, 2010

This was one of the best experiences I have ever had at a hotel. Checked in for the night and requested several extras. We got all of them except for the use of the DVD player, but that worked out alright anyway. The staff is so awesome, from the front desk to the cleaning lady to the girl and guy helping out with breakfast. They all really wanted to help and were happy about it. Can you imagine? I would definetely recommend this place to others, it was a wonderful experience. We stayed in a 2 room suite, each room had it's own tv and bathroom. The kitchenettes were stocked enough that you could do what ever you needed or wanted to do.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank Cheryl W
Reviewed December 30, 2009

I stayed in this hotel the days before our wedding in downtown Frederick, Maryland. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was perfect for my needs and the common areas were nicely kept up. One morning I missed breakfast downstairs but the staff directed me to go next door to the Fairfield in to grab somethign to eat. Since it was the morning of my wedding I was so grateful! My parents and my brother and his wife also booked a room in this hotel and to our surprise they received a complimentary move to the presidential suite( the hotel was very booked up that weekend so I think they overbooked some people in the regular rooms). The suite was VERY nice and the whole family really enjoyed breakfast together the next day. Overall it was very nice hotel and I wouldn't hesitate staying there again.
Almost forgot, when I checked in I noticed some hairs on the bedding so I called to request a bed change (just looked like the washing machine didnt get it all out). Just 5 mintues later housekeeping showed up and very nicely changed out the bed for me. This was the only issue I had the entire time and it was handled immediately!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 24, 2009

We had a two bedroom suite. Perfect for a family with two children. They had their own bathroom and bedroom, we had our own space. Our kitchen was huge, sofa was very comfy for the two of us. We made popcorn and watched some great television. This hotel has an excellent channel lineup, the most we have seen. The kids could watch their own TV in their bedroom while we watched in the living room. The beds were awesome. We were returning from a vacation rental in the Outer Banks and had not slept well the entire time. We slept extremely well. We stayed at two hotels in the beginning of our trip; a Hampton and Hilton Garden Inn. The beds were okay; the beds at this Residence Inn were outstanding. Breakfast the next morning was excellent, as well. Many choices to choose from. Sausage patties, scrambled eggs, fresh waffles, breakfast potatoes. Kids had donuts. We were satisfied. The staff was very attentive, everyone we encountered was friendly and helpful. We will definitely return to this property the next time we are in Frederick.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed April 16, 2009

Upon arrival we found out we had been upgraded from a one bedroom to a two bedroom suite with two bathrooms - very convenient since we were travelling with our two boys. We had plenty of space to spread out - too bad we were only there one night! It was close to two malls and plenty of food choices.

There was a nice pool for the kids and whirlpool spa for the adults. There weren't enough towels at the pool. They had a small basketball court and pool table (which we didn't realize in time to take advantage of) and a patio with a barbeque (we had rain the whole time so we didn't visit the patio). Breakfast was good and the breakfast staff was very friendly and helpful - knew one of the guests by name.

The walls seemed a little thin - I could hear the hairdryer next door - but overall it was quiet. The kitchen was a nice size with a full-sized range and fridge.

Overall I would definitely stay here again if I was in the area.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed July 13, 2008

This place is wonderful. It has a nice pool, great little basketball court, and a pool table. The breakfast was wonderful. Our room was nice and open. We would have loved to have stayed here a little longer. We were just passing through.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank dskaggss