All reviews two bedroom suite basketball hoop full kitchen stayed here room was clean the outer banks check in process hot tub comfortable stay three nights nice hotel extended stay hotel is located business trip staff was friendly kathy career
Reviewed June 12, 2013

My daughter & I were using this hotel to get her to DC for her summer internship and it also gave me a convenient place to stay after she had moved into her Foggy Bottom location. It is located about an hour's drive to/from the Capital. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable. Our shower could have used a new liner, but that is a minor quibble. Since my tendonitis was giving me trouble, it was great to have a refrigerator with ice in it located in the room. The staff were outstanding. We were greeted every time we met an employee. The breakfast buffet worked for us on both mornings having the cereal, yogurt, fruit, juice, and tea that I enjoy and more for those who want other food items. Was also content to do my morning laps in the pool, but did have to request towels the first morning, so perhaps the person who unlocks the door in the morning might check to make sure the towels are stocked. I would be happy to stay there again if making the same type of trip.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Love this location! I have stayed at this location a few times and have never been disappointed. The location is central and has plenty of this to do. The staff in friendly and the rooms were fantastic. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 7, 2013

This was my 2nd stay at this Residence Inn. I didn't review it last time. The hotel is very clean and the staff is VERY friendly. The pool and outdoor areas are very spacious and well kept. The billiard room adds a nice touch to what's already a very nice lobby. The rooms are in very good shape with nice amenities. The breakfast and that staff are very good. The breakfast was of good quality. I'm quite certain I'll stay at this hotel again and would recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Dario F
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I recently stayed in a one bedroom unit for 5 nights while in Frederick for a class for work. It was perfect. The living room area had a couch, a coffee table and a tv. There was a small table for 2 and a desk. The kitchen was equipped with enough equipment and housekeeping ran my dishwasher daily.
The bedroom only had a queen bed (which was fine because it was just me) which was comfy, large closet and bathroom with a separate sink area.
The rooms were clean, in good shape and nicely decorated. The only negative - the tv picture seemed very grainy... i was surprised, but they were good enough!

The breakfast was great! The cold options were the same daily and the hot options rotated.

My family has stayed at Residence Inn properties for a very long time. I thought manager's receptions were Monday through Thursday, I guess not anymore... The last few that i have stayed in were either just Monday and Tuesday or Monday through Wednesday. This particular property served what they called a "lite dinner" on Monday and Tuesday (it was a full meal for me). Every other Wednesday they have a "Manager's Toast", which was cheese, crackers, veggie's and dip - a good snack before dinner. Also, the manager's receptions that I have been too before have served house wine and beer. Either this one did not, or I didn't see it. No big deal, they had cans of soda and iced tea, water and lemonade in pitchers.

All in all, very good and I will be back!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Allison D
Reviewed March 14, 2013

First time to be back in Frederick, MD after 11 years and there is no better way than staying at Residence Inn Frederick. The staff were very friendly and the room was very clean. Thank you for making me feel at home.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business