“Great Place if you're staying in the area!”

Residence Inn Frederick
Ranked #9 of 22 Hotels in Frederick
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Having never stayed at a Residence Inn before, I wasn't sure what to expect. Upon first glance, the building reminded me of a typical college apartment community. Once I got inside, I was pleasantly surprised. The front desk staff was exceptionally friendly and nice - they surpassed front desks at some of the 5-star hotels I've stayed at in the past! The room was very spacious (full kitchen), clean and quiet. I am (somewhat) of a "germ-a-phobe" and I was very happy with the room and its cleanliness. The only reason I didn't give the Inn 5 stars is because there was a bit of standing water in the shower and it didn't appear that the shower drain was working as well as expected. Granted, I didn't call anyone about it (so I don't know what their response would be). However, given some other hotels I've stayed in, all in all, it was a wonderful experience. We definitely would make a return visit if we were in the area again!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AnyoneUpforACK
There are newer reviews for Residence Inn Frederick

Reviewed April 21, 2012

The hotel staff was excellent and the housekeeping was great. There were some minor repairs needed in the room but nothing that interfered with our stay. There are plenty of restaurants in the area and shopping of all kinds. Great place to stay with children. Pool area was clean and comfortable. Overall a great place to stay!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 21, 2012

Just got back from a week long stay at the Residence Inn. Stayed in a studio room, which was nice and spacious. Rooms were very clean and modern- did find some stink bugs in the room. I've stayed here several times over the past 2 years and always have the same problems- the internet connection is terrible- they only have wireless in the rooms and the connection is always crawling and the signal is constantly dropping- makes it very hard to get any work done. I wish they had the option to be wired in. Also- I have Marriott Gold Status, and they never acknowledge it or act like I'm valued guest. From now on I'll be staying at the Hilton Garden Inn- they always welcome me back and make me feel like a valued guest.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 19, 2012

A friend and I stayed here in Sept. 2011 and we had the 2 bedroom 2 bath suite. It was beautifully decorated with a living room, kitchen and two artfully decorated bedrooms. It was very much like an apartment and centrally located in Frederick. Quick drive to everything you would need. Located within a 45min to an hour drive to DC an hour from Baltimore, 45 min. from Gettysburg etc. They have a breakfast in the morning that is very nice as well. They have a nice indoor pool and hot tub as well. This would be my first choice of hotels if I needed a hotel in the Frederick area.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kammom18
Reviewed March 14, 2012

I was looking for a great place for my family to stay. I loved having the full kitchen to cook meals. House keeping was very kind. The room was clean and lovely. The free breakfast had more to offer than we expected and the waffle maker was fun. I would stay there again for sure.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 4, 2012

Stayed for one night (3-3-12). Room was spacious and clean. The water in the shower was not hot enough plus pressure was a little on the low side. The complimentary breakfast was good and the selection of food was pretty decent. A good choice if you're in the area.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed December 14, 2011

My husband and cousin stayed here over Thanksgiving. The rooms were very clean and delightful. The staff was accomadating. Breakfast was very good, but the set up a little disorganized (however the staff more than made up for it.). I would hightly recommend this hotel. The only thing missing is baggage assistance.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family