All reviews two bedroom suite basketball hoop full kitchen stayed here room was clean the outer banks check in process comfortable stay recommend this hotel three nights nice hotel extended stay hotel is located staff was friendly kathy aggie wedding
Reviewed April 19, 2012

A friend and I stayed here in Sept. 2011 and we had the 2 bedroom 2 bath suite. It was beautifully decorated with a living room, kitchen and two artfully decorated bedrooms. It was very much like an apartment and centrally located in Frederick. Quick drive to everything you would need. Located within a 45min to an hour drive to DC an hour from Baltimore, 45 min. from Gettysburg etc. They have a breakfast in the morning that is very nice as well. They have a nice indoor pool and hot tub as well. This would be my first choice of hotels if I needed a hotel in the Frederick area.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kammom18
Reviewed March 14, 2012

I was looking for a great place for my family to stay. I loved having the full kitchen to cook meals. House keeping was very kind. The room was clean and lovely. The free breakfast had more to offer than we expected and the waffle maker was fun. I would stay there again for sure.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 4, 2012

Stayed for one night (3-3-12). Room was spacious and clean. The water in the shower was not hot enough plus pressure was a little on the low side. The complimentary breakfast was good and the selection of food was pretty decent. A good choice if you're in the area.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed December 14, 2011

My husband and cousin stayed here over Thanksgiving. The rooms were very clean and delightful. The staff was accomadating. Breakfast was very good, but the set up a little disorganized (however the staff more than made up for it.). I would hightly recommend this hotel. The only thing missing is baggage assistance.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 4, 2011

We stayed here after having dinner with friends in nearby Buckeystown and were very impressed with the room and the breakfast. The property is super clean and very modern. The bed was comfortable and the room was quiet. The surprise was the excellent breakfast and coffee served in the lobby. We'd overlooked that in our itinerary so it was a nice bonus. The staff was very nice and helpful as well. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple