“Just drinks too..”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed October 11, 2013

First visit to Frederick and this is first bar I've been to..Great chilled place to idle with a nice chilled beer..looking forward to heading back during the stay to sample the food..

Reviewed October 3, 2013

I liked this place. Very nice atmosphere. I ordered An omelet and a bloody mary, which were both excellent. Skip the potatoes and be patient with the staff. Service is a bit slow.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Wife and I were passing through and found this place with an iPhone app. Downdown location and parking was tight, but we had a fine brunch here. I had basil and cheese omelet special and wife had poached eggs. Everything well prepared with local organic ingredients. Coffee was excellent, service was polite and timely. We were very pleased, and downtown Frederick is really worth a side trip.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

this is one of my favorite restaurants! I love the local food, good service, tasty drinks, and the fun atmosphere. my only complaint is that they are only open Wednesday night through Sunday brunch!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

one of my favorite places to eat! have been for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. every meal I've had has been excellent! my favorite was the pan roasted chicken with parmesan risotto. they have delicious infused alcohols, I've only had one bad drink when I've ordered one. they also have some of the best coffee I've ever had. my husband and I drive up from ellicott city just to eat here!