“Very good tacos.”

Santa Rosa
Ranked #76 of 405 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Santa Rosa has delicious tacos and appears to have a great variety of other Mexican and Central American foods as well. Also has beer and complete bar. Close to Route 40 shopping, Comfort Inn and Motel 6.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

This restaurant has been around for a long time but we have just recently started eating there. They have excellent food, the only draw back is sometimes the service it not great. So if you have are in a rush I would pass, but if you have the time definitely a great place to eat.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

I didn't get what I order. I was missing some food so I had to ask my waitress that were was the rest of my food. she was lose and had no clue. When she brought out the rest of the food;My wife got her food and her plate was broken. She notice it and stop eatting. I talked to the manager and told me that half of the plate was broken and they were going to charge me half of the food. I told her that I was not going to pay for my wife's food that she had hardly touch and that I was going to pay for the rest of the food on the check. She told me that I had to pay or that she was going to call the police. All of this was going on while she was waiting on tables. She will wait on tables and come back to me . I was at the front and nobody will help me with my problem. I got very upset, I follow her to the bar and told them to go ahead and call the police that I was not going to pay. The bartender came out and asked me that what was going on. I explain to him about the borken plate . He gave me a refund for food . I paid the rest of the check and walked out . While I was walking out, she called me stupid and told me that if I was happy to get free food.

1  Thank christianin
Reviewed April 17, 2014

We went to this restaurant with extended family - a group of about 12 people - because it was conveniently located for us to meet, though none of us live in Frederick.

I was very pleased with the experience. The food was excellent. (I had the whole, fried tilapia.) The service was very good. And the prices were very reasonable. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

average at best - my meal had no flavor - tamales boiled not in husks with bland cabbage - nice waitress