“Simply the Best in Frederick!”
Review of Santa Rosa

Santa Rosa
Ranked #68 of 406 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

We have returned to Santa Rosa many times and are never disappointed. The margaritas are fantastic! The chicken stew and beef/chicken fajitas are awesome! I think we would eat here every week if we could fit it into our schedule. We will be back for sure! :)

There are newer reviews for Santa Rosa

Reviewed March 4, 2013

This is a great place we discovered this past weekend. A small place across form the Motel 6 in Frederick, it has exceptional food. The cuisine is Mexican and Salvadorean, we think that the Salvadorean influence is strong which is a great thing. We absolutely loved the food and the waitstaff was very attentive and friendly. We can't wait to go back!

1  Thank Patricia H
Reviewed January 19, 2013

This is a place I would recommend for those that want something different than American. I ordered Mexican carryout and loved it but it had a little spice. Slightly hot which I like. Service was very good and friendly.

1  Thank dennis m
Reviewed December 11, 2012

The atmosphere is on the edge of being beautiful. The bright colored maps on the wall in my opinion should look aged to go with the rest of the decor. We were welcomed and seated immediately and given salsa and chips to tide us over while we waited for our order. We ordered the Carne Asada which was just the right portion size. We also ordered a shrimp and steak meal which was excellently spiced. The fried plantains were also excellent. We ordered flan and coffee for dessert and were disappointed that the mugs were plastic. But the coffee was good. Overall we very much enjoyed our meal and will definitely return. I highly recommend Santa Rosa because the portion sizes are reasonable as is the price.

1  Thank 5tars
Reviewed July 14, 2012

My husband is from El Salvador and the food we had was excellent. Its difficult to find good food at a reasonable price like this, if you're looking for a good meal for a family this is it!

1  Thank babette711