“Great place for lunch”

Cuisines: American
Middletown, Maryland
“Great place for lunch”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I had lunch there with a friend and my daughter. The pricing is good and the sandwiches are great. The bread is tasty and everything is served heated. My daughter and I had a grilled cheese and our friend had the fruit and cheese plate and salad. Everything tasted fresh and the portions were good. The only odd thing was they didn't have mayo which my daughter wanted but she ordered the grilled cheese instead and loved it.

• Visited May 2013

Frederick, Maryland
“Yum!!”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

This is a super casual spot owned by Brian Voltaggio, runner up in Bravo's Top Chef competition a few years ago. His other two restaurants in Frederick are more upscale. By design, this one is a casual cafe where customers can get healthy, delicious homemade soups, salads, and unique sandwiches. A terrific place for a quick lunch. A number of people call ahead and use carryout during the workday. Prices are reasonable too.

Visited April 2013
Urbana
“Great sandwiches”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

We have enjoyed several lunches at Lunchbox and are always impressed with how great the sandwiches taste.

Visited April 2013
Maryland
“Cheap Chic on the Creek!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Love the soups and the interesting pressed sandwich options. If the weather is nice, get your order to go and sit on the benches along the creek. It's a nice way to have an impromptu daytime Volt experience without the 6 month reservation wait.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Cathy_and_Phil
Baltimore, Maryland
“Delicious place for lunch”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

As a fan of Bryan Voltaggio from Top Chef, my friend and I made a special trip out to Frederick just to eat at one of his restaurants. Even though this is the most casual of the ones he operates, we were not disappointed! I had a delicious pulled pork sandwich for lunch at a very affordable cost, and we were able to enjoy the canal area while we dined. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone for lunch!

• Visited June 2012