“good thai food”

My Thai
Ranked #91 of 407 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Very good place for lunch or dinner. Has an upscale feel, but the food arrives quickly and is very good. Diverse menu with a variety of styles of food. The three curry dishes are particularly good as the sauce (containing coconut milk) is great and the veggies are always well cooked. The staff is helpful and friendly. I've had about 10-15 different dishes and all have been very good. Lunches are about $10. Try the eggplant in basil!

1  Thank 2005-travel-lover

Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

Small restaurant with many tables. Very crowded with very friendly service. I had drunken noodles which was very good and my friend had yellow curry with chicken which was also excellent. Busy during lunch with a big "business lunch" crowd.

1  Thank billykeyc
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Loved the Pad Thai. Good service. We ordered the dinner special and it was more than enough for two people.

1  Thank Gloria E
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Great little find - the best authentic Thai food I have found in Frederick. Prices are reasonable, it's good for eating there or carry out

1  Thank Emily22283
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Small resturant in small strip mall by Fort Detrick, MD. Good service and food. It is a little difficult to find, but the spring rolls are very good. You will have to ask for the spicy tray.

1  Thank 789MichaelW789