“An unexpected find!”

My Thai
Ranked #91 of 407 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Just passing through Frederick and discovered this little gem and stopped in on a whim. The service was excellent, the environment was tasteful and clean, but the food was wonderful! We got the appetizer sampler, which was a great way to get a little of everything! Hubby got the panko chicken over green noodles and I got the seafood medley, both of which were great. We ended with the mandatory sticky coconut rice, which did not disappoint! We'll be back!

1  Thank FoodieDlux

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Found myself needing lunch in Frederick recently, and stumbled upon this place. I spent 20 years with amazing Thai food in another state, and miss them dearly, so I'm always on the lookout for quality food. I would return to this place anytime.
The space is clean, and decorated simply with a modern flair. I only ordered two appetizers as my lunch, but the sizzling smells that were delivered to tables all around me made me wish I'd ordered a lunch entree. You can see the lovely presentation of the fresh Garden Rolls. A special soup that day was like a Tom Kha, but filled with lovely, mixed wild mushrooms - fiery, light, delicious broth!
Service was quiet, courteous, and attentive without being intrusive. I was there early, but the small space almost filled as the lunch rush came in.
Work sends me past there occasionally. They are close enough to the through roads that stopping mid a quick trip would be no problem. Looking forward to visiting again.

1  Thank wwwonderwhiskers
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Friendly and fast service and good food. It's not the BEST thai place in town, but it will not disappoint.

1  Thank PandorasInk
Reviewed August 22, 2012

The food is consistently cooked to perfection, wonderful menu offered, staff is always extremely prompt and friendly.

1  Thank Caroline L