“An unexpected find!”

Ranked #111 of 400 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: Thai
“An unexpected find!”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Just passing through Frederick and discovered this little gem and stopped in on a whim. The service was excellent, the environment was tasteful and clean, but the food was wonderful! We got the appetizer sampler, which was a great way to get a little of everything! Hubby got the panko chicken over green noodles and I got the seafood medley, both of which were great. We ended with the mandatory sticky coconut rice, which did not disappoint! We'll be back!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank FoodieDlux

Leesburg, Virginia
“What a Nice, Spicy Surprise.”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Found myself needing lunch in Frederick recently, and stumbled upon this place. I spent 20 years with amazing Thai food in another state, and miss them dearly, so I'm always on the lookout for quality food. I would return to this place anytime.
The space is clean, and decorated simply with a modern flair. I only ordered two appetizers as my lunch, but the sizzling smells that were delivered to tables all around me made me wish I'd ordered a lunch entree. You can see the lovely presentation of the fresh Garden Rolls. A special soup that day was like a Tom Kha, but filled with lovely, mixed wild mushrooms - fiery, light, delicious broth!
Service was quiet, courteous, and attentive without being intrusive. I was there early, but the small space almost filled as the lunch rush came in.
Work sends me past there occasionally. They are close enough to the through roads that stopping mid a quick trip would be no problem. Looking forward to visiting again.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank wwwonderwhiskers
Frederick, Maryland
“have only been there a few times but never disappointed”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Friendly and fast service and good food. It's not the BEST thai place in town, but it will not disappoint.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank PandorasInk
Washington DC
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Thai”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

The food is consistently cooked to perfection, wonderful menu offered, staff is always extremely prompt and friendly.

• Visited August 2012