“What a Nice, Spicy Surprise.”
Review of My Thai

My Thai
Ranked #90 of 409 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Found myself needing lunch in Frederick recently, and stumbled upon this place. I spent 20 years with amazing Thai food in another state, and miss them dearly, so I'm always on the lookout for quality food. I would return to this place anytime.
The space is clean, and decorated simply with a modern flair. I only ordered two appetizers as my lunch, but the sizzling smells that were delivered to tables all around me made me wish I'd ordered a lunch entree. You can see the lovely presentation of the fresh Garden Rolls. A special soup that day was like a Tom Kha, but filled with lovely, mixed wild mushrooms - fiery, light, delicious broth!
Service was quiet, courteous, and attentive without being intrusive. I was there early, but the small space almost filled as the lunch rush came in.
Work sends me past there occasionally. They are close enough to the through roads that stopping mid a quick trip would be no problem. Looking forward to visiting again.

1  Thank wwwonderwhiskers

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Friendly and fast service and good food. It's not the BEST thai place in town, but it will not disappoint.

1  Thank PandorasInk
Reviewed August 22, 2012

The food is consistently cooked to perfection, wonderful menu offered, staff is always extremely prompt and friendly.

1  Thank Caroline L
Reviewed June 18, 2012 via mobile

Delicious food, great service. Love their veggie dishes. A+

2  Thank Rebecca S
Reviewed April 14, 2012

My Thai is amazing
The food is great and their salad is awesome
The service is great the people there are always nice and friendly

1  Thank Veggiegirl326