“Yummy”

Golden Corral
Ranked #72 of 412 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 12, 2014

We went to the restaurant on a Tuesday evening to celebrate my son's promotion. There were many open tables. I was surprised because this restaurant is always crowded. Our check was a little over $41 (3 adult meals, including my husband, my 13-year old son, and me). The special items were the steak and chicken wings. The steak was delicious and perfectly cooked, but the wings were a bit over cooked and hard. I also had green beans, fried chicken, fried rice, and fruit punch. Of those dishes, all of them were great, except the fried rice. My husband and my son enjoyed everything on their plates. Some of the items they had were pizza and mac and cheese. On the way out, my son got cotton candy and I got an ice cream cone and filled it with candy corn. Overall, we really enjoyed our meals.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

Come on, we all know what this place is all about. Unadulterated indulgence in all kinds of food and sweets! I was in a state with no G.C. for the last 5 years, so imagine my delight to be able to be near one again. My health is going to suffer for it, but oh well. This location has consistently good tasting food, prepared well. My family and I have always been treated well by staff here.

Tip for Military folks: They do offer a discount which is not expected but very appreciated.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

I just wanted to take this time to give a shout out to the folks at the Golden Corrall in Frederick for an awesome experience on December 7th. We were on our way home from the Fort Hill State Championship Game and our team had just won the Maryland State Football Championship. We were happy, and very hungry. So our tour bus stops there along with the Cheerleaders, Band and Football Team. Keep in mind they were already very busy with their normal Saturday evening crowd, I mean the place was rockin. I never dreamed they could accomodate all our tour buses but they got us in pretty quickly, fed us the best food I've had since Ahern's Family Restaurant closed down, heck they even had chocolate fountains for dessert. I thought for sure we were in trouble but the crew there at the Golden Corral really delivered excellent customer service. I was impressed as much by the dinner as I was the 14-0 undefeated season my football team had just pulled off. Go Sentinels/Go Golden Corrall. P.S. I'll be sure to make a return trip next year when we head down to win the state championship game next year.

Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

Luke warm entrees that were pretty bland is what we found here. Even the kids didn't care for nearly every item they tried. It's pretty sad when kids turn down plate after plate of good hoping to find something good. What a waste.

Goodbye Golden Corral, we won't be back.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Good price, good food! There was a line to get in on Saturday, but it moves fast. Good place to eat! I would recommend this to others!