“Great place to eat”

Golden Corral
Ranked #77 of 424 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 17, 2012

We eat at the Golden Corral quite often. Breakfast is my favorite but we usually eat between 1 and 4 pm when it is senior time. Great discount! The servers are always on top of things and management is always there keeping an eye on things. There is a wide variety of food so it should please anyone. It's always been very clean.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

I have been to a few Golden Corrals and I must say the oneinFrederickis the best...big, a large variety of good foods.. The include a breakfast buffet on weekends. Our family is always happy to go there.

1  Thank petesgal
Reviewed August 21, 2012

nothing special. we went for breakfast buffett. it was ok. no complaints. everyone was nice. Food was ok. Depends on what you get. You can't choose how you'd like things cooked of course but that isn't the restaurants fault.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

We ate here around Thanksgiving as I don't make a big feast anymore. The menu had traditional Turkey Day food and the other varieties of dishes that they typically serve. The items that I tried did have flavor, I wouldn't call them "slop" or "institutional", maybe just not gourmet. The seating was quick upon our arrival but the problem I have in coming here is that no matter where we end up sitting, the tables (and floors) seem to be filthy. Couldn't they run a carpet sweeper once a half hour and do a table check before directing people to an uncleaned section? The same was true when we ate at the location in Asheville NC years ago. It was packed that day and also dirty. We had my elderly mother in law then and I was embarrassed to take her to a restaurant in that shape. I understand that there are masses of people moving through this place every day, but where are the managers?

Reviewed July 24, 2012

we went here before checking into our room and tried the tropical buffett items and liked most of it. The spicy shrimp was great, but my favorite when I go there is to have my steak grilled right in front of my eyes well done, then I load it up with mushrooms and sauteed butter onions, YUMMY. There is so much different food there that U just have to go for something that U have never tried. That is what I like about this place because U can try so much and don't have to pay to try stuff that U may not have ordered at a 1 plate restaurant.