“Overall not bad...”

Atlantic Grille
Ranked #122 of 423 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

Not my "go to" place in the area, but always good. Bar scene tends to be busy w locals. Live the crab pretzel!

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Great selection of food, well prepared with friendly and quick service. Fairly quiet atmosphere but family freindly, My "go to" place in Urbana.

1  Thank ABLUE60
Reviewed July 19, 2012

When Atlantic Grille first opened, they had good food and service. However, since that time it has gone a bit downhill. My family visited for an early dinner recently. The restaurant was very vacant. My first impression wasn't good. The gentleman who was hosting was on his cell phone near the entrance speaking loudly at someone, and then started oversharing with waiter about the conversation. Not the atmosphere I was looking for. Our waiter was very friendly and attentive, and quickly took our order. There was some problem in the kitchen, and we kept getting an apology for the delay. The food was just okay. We had the crab nachos, and the sauce was from their crab soup which they claim to make fresh at the restaurant. It tasted very salty, and I would assume it came out of a can. The portions of the main dishes were good - I just wish they had more flavor.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

A friend and I found this place thru a credit card program and gave it a try for lunch mid-week. It was a pleasant ride to get there and we had a wonderful time. Food was really good. I had the special, which was a salmon salad on field greens and companion had some mega-burger. Onion rings and sweet potato fries were yummy. Enjoyed the raspberry iced tea. Service couldn't have been better. The overhead fans were a bit much and the manager promptly cranked them back when we mentioned it. Friend said it was like a "mini-vacation". Looking forward to going back.

Been to Atlantic Grille? Share your experiences!