“You won't leave hungry”

Ranked #170 of 402 Restaurants in Frederick
Frederick, Maryland
“You won't leave hungry”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Red Robin is basically a burger joint. Their burgers are average but what I like the most are their fries, which are steak fries and delicious, and they are unlimited so you won't leave hungry. The service was also very good. This store is located in the parking lot of the FSK mall so it is very convenient if you are at the mall.

• Visited August 2013

Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
“Great burgers and other things!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

I LOVE the Chicken Bruschetta sandwich! I know Red Robin is known for their burgers but their chicken is so tender and tasty!
When ordering online for takeout you can adjust the calories on your meal by adding and subtracting condiments, etc. Very cool option!

• Visited June 2013
South Berwick, Maine
“Great Onion Rings”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We ate here with the grandkids, mom and dad and had a great lunch. They pride themselves on their onion rings and they are outstanding. The variety is good, the service was excellent and the food was very good. Great place to take your family for lunch.

• Visited July 2013
Columbia, Missouri
“Excellent Salad!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

This was my first visit to any Red Robin restaurant because the nearest location is about 2 hours away from my home. We were on vacation in Frederick, MD and this restaurant was across the street from our hotel. Went there later in the evening with my husband, mother and sister. As much as I wanted to try a burger because I've heard they are amazing, with it being so late I knew I would have trouble sleeping on such a full stomach. Instead, I opted for a grilled chicken salad with an oil & vinegar dressing. It was fantastic! Husband had only a milk shake because he only wanted a snack, mother and sister both had salads (sorry, I do not recall which salads they ordered). We also shared a couple of appetizers: guac, salsa, chips and the pretzel bites, which were delish!

Staff was friendly and helpful. This was a great first experience with Red Robin and I hope to visit another one soon!

Visited June 2013
Jeffersonville, Indiana
“Mediocre food-poor service”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Food was ok but the waitress had a hard time getting the orders right and when we tried to check out the checks were all screwed up even though we had told her prior to ordering who went on what checks. Even after 5 tries they were still wrong.

Visited July 2013