“Great Onion Rings”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #140 of 407 Restaurants in Frederick
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We ate here with the grandkids, mom and dad and had a great lunch. They pride themselves on their onion rings and they are outstanding. The variety is good, the service was excellent and the food was very good. Great place to take your family for lunch.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

This was my first visit to any Red Robin restaurant because the nearest location is about 2 hours away from my home. We were on vacation in Frederick, MD and this restaurant was across the street from our hotel. Went there later in the evening with my husband, mother and sister. As much as I wanted to try a burger because I've heard they are amazing, with it being so late I knew I would have trouble sleeping on such a full stomach. Instead, I opted for a grilled chicken salad with an oil & vinegar dressing. It was fantastic! Husband had only a milk shake because he only wanted a snack, mother and sister both had salads (sorry, I do not recall which salads they ordered). We also shared a couple of appetizers: guac, salsa, chips and the pretzel bites, which were delish!

Staff was friendly and helpful. This was a great first experience with Red Robin and I hope to visit another one soon!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Food was ok but the waitress had a hard time getting the orders right and when we tried to check out the checks were all screwed up even though we had told her prior to ordering who went on what checks. Even after 5 tries they were still wrong.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

The service was prompt, food was good. Pretty good value and I would recommend it to friends.
The strawberry lemonade and burgers rock!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I guess you could say that I'm on a quest for the best turkey burger. I don't normally eat at Red Robin, but decided to give them a try when I found out they served turkey burgers. Good, it was good. Clean eatery, friendly staff at the bar, fun atmosphere. Loved the fries.