“Good burgers, fun atmosphere.”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #145 of 405 Restaurants in Frederick
Reviewed October 28, 2012

My wife and I arrived at 11:00 on a Friday morning, just beating the lunch crowd. We were seated promptly. Our waitress was very polite and kept our sodas full. Our order was correct and the food tasted good. We had a hummus appetizer and the vegetables were excellent. Our burgers, while cooked to our likings, tasted somewhat typical, not special in any way. While they meat wasn't exactly dry, it was not juicy. Nonetheless, it was a good meal and I would go back again. The server was excellent and the restaurant appeared impeccably clean.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Everytime we visit it is a good experience. We are usually seated immediately and the server comes over within 5 minutes. I order the same dish every time, spicy grilled chicken salad, and hubby gets a barbecue chicken burger and a caesar side salad. All good. The twisted lemonade is yummy too, almost a dessert. Any concerns are addressed in person by a manager who is present and they offer surveys online for comments. The best part? For me, the rewards card. Dine 9 times and your 10th entree is free. They also have a birthday club. Other restaurants in the area would do well to emulate their business model. Red Robin, Yum!

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Great selection of burgers with a variety for all. Appitizers are great. Love the chili sweet sauce. Bottomless fries are the best!!!! I would go more often if there was one in Hagerstown

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Red Robin recently opened in Frederick. Visited there Sunday afternoon 9-2. Great fun, good service.
Ordered the regular cheeseburger with side salad. My companion ordered the whiskey chicken burger with fries. (Endless fries I might add) which were perfect. They pile on the lettuce, tomaoto etc, but you can be very specific about what you want on the sandwiches.

Not crowded but busy, lots of family groups.

Would return to try other dishes for sure.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

I don't like generic restaurants with their phony charm and menus that load on calories with rubber chicken concoctions, After a morning at B&N at the FSK mall- my 3 year old and 43 year old brother in law need calories fast. Maybe their sign on the handicapped parking that promised to coat violators in ranch dressing made me wary. However,I was disappointed for reasons not typical of semi-fast food theme dining...slow service, no crayons for kids and also out of kids menus. Also, the kids menu had items that completely misrepresents what one what expect- chicken on a stick..hmm..no sticks..really..no sticks. And yes- it tasted like rubber. Maybe you have to STICK to the burgers..

1  Thank Glenn B