“Broiled Fish Three Review”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #76 of 423 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We hand't been to a Red Lobster for a while - it's a little out of our way when we go to Frederick, But on the 4th we had some extra time and were just simply overtaken with great service, great food, and a wonderful waitress named Melissa.

We love fish. And we love Red Lobster's biscuits. And their salads have dark green lettuce!

And yummy coffee.

And the decor reminded me of my New England with all the pictures!

Just a perfect place for us.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

The service that we received was awesome. We never had to look for the waiter he was always there when we needed him. The food was fantastic also with plenty of leftovers to share with family.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

During my last trip in early Nov. 2012, my friend and I had our 'signature' meal there. Was very pleased with food, service and ambiance. I continue to visit Red Lobster.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

None of their food is made fresh. One gets the impression all they do is throw a frozen brick in a steamer and it becomes your meal. Disappointing. Service was great though.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

I had a problem in chosing: so many delectable items. . Next time in Frederick, I would like to go there two nights.. Salad was soaked with dressing: I like to have this on the side. Delicious salmon. Friendly