“Worth a try” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Shab Row Bistro & Wine Bar - CLOSED

Shab Row Bistro & Wine Bar
Cuisines: American, French, Contemporary, Wine Bar, Gluten Free Options
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 2nd St
Baltimore, Maryland
“Worth a try”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

We happened into SRB for lunch after driving around downtown for a little while. The food was absolutely delicious and the menu had some great options and ingredients. It could be a little overpriced, but the food tasted really good. They had a great wine selection and a very well priced choose your own flight. The atmosphere could be cool, but there weren't enough people.

• Visited April 2013

WV
“A pleasant surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

My wife and I visited the bistro for an early lunch one weekday. There was only one other couple there during the time we visited, which is a shame because the food and service were both excellent, though the industrial decor seemed a bit chilly with so few warm bodies. The sweet potato bisque was particularly wonderful, and we felt the value was also very good,. We will be back.

• Visited February 2013
Waynesboro, Pennsylvania
“The Whole Package”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

We enjoyed a very warm and comfortable evening with excellent fod and service. Well seasoned food brought the comment from one of our party why is there even salt and pepper on the table. Cold plates were cold and hot plates hot--something over looked in many restaurants these days. The Chef has some interesting twists on his cusine and it's very easy to like and want to see more. We are looking forward to our next visit.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Chefmahr
Frederick, MD
“I'm into the happy hour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

I've been here several times. In the past have bben dissapointed in the potion size to price ratio. The food has always been excellent. My latest trip was for happy our. My wife and I had 3 glasses of wine and two plates off of the bar menu for under $25. My wife said the burger was great tand the pork wontons were delicious. The service at the bar needs some polishing. It seems like engaing them is the only way to get service. I will go back for happy hour specials, but it will be a while before I go back for dinner.

• Visited December 2012
Frederick, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hats off to a hard working restaurant team”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Food was excellent, portion sizing was the best I have had. The risotto truffle mushroom was great. main course sword fish mushroom an noodle was grand. Little touches, French press coffee, in house chocolate plate, all grand and a Sunday evening who would have guessed. Service was was as good as the food. Very reasonable cost for the quality of service and food. Main course fish market price of 18 almost too cheap.

• Visited November 2012