“Awesome BBQ”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Washington, DC
“Awesome BBQ”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Best barbecue in the area by far! Order a brisket sandwich and fries and you will know what I mean. The service is always great, fast and friendly.

• Visited January 2013

Keedysville, Maryland
“Very Good BBQ”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

The Black Hog BBQ is a very good restaurant. A bit small, crowded, but worth the wait. The food is served hot and quickly. The service was very good. Would recommend going to the Black Hog.

Visited May 2012
Washington DC
“Consistently good”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We go to Frederick several times a year, and this has become our go-to place for great barbeque. It's all good -- my pulled pork, my husband's ribs, my son's chicken, plus the cornbread, cole slaw, greens, mac and cheese. Very friendly server, too.

• Visited December 2012
Frederick, Maryland
“Great”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Ive been there twice and very satisfied both times. really great Chicken and veggies. Nice atmosphere and friendly staff.

Visited July 2012
Buckyestown
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Black Hog Urbana”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I love the BBQ and the fries. The problem I had was the waitress who served my food also took out the garbage (No Gloves) I think they need a busboy. I have one other problem with this restaurant, their fries are made with peanut oil, it is not posted on the menu. I want to point out this is the Urbana location, I think it is the same ownership.

• Visited November 2012