“Finally found a nice Indian restaurant!!” 4 of 5 stars

Delhi 6
Ranked #78 of 383 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: Indian, Vegetarian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hagerstown, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Finally found a nice Indian restaurant!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

Went here for lunch with my bf, and was super pleasantly surprised (especially since we got there right before lunch was over). The restaurant was bright and open and clean looking so that was a plus! The buffet had so many options we didn't know where to start, the seasoning on everything was perfect, the tandoori chicken was tender and juicy, the butter chicken was to die for, and the curry goat while slightly greasy was seasoned perfectly. Had I have experienced their dinner menu I may have given it an "excellent" rating, but I promise you will not be disappointed.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Ashley S

“Finally! A good Indian place in Frederick!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I tried the Palace Thali - mine spicy, hers regular. They were excellent varieties of the popular dishes. The spiciness was good and tasty w/o going over the top. Service was quick and attentive. We asked some questions about the kinds of Indian desserts and were treated to a knowledgeable discussion on the typical fare of native Indian desserts.

1 Thank Tom W
Frederick, Maryland
“Nice Introduction to Indian Food Via Grupon”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

We have been wanting to try Indian so when I found a grupon for half price we thought that would be a good way to try some and we would not be out that much if we did not like it. It's in a strip center so there isn't much atmosphere in or out be it is clean and the food was nicely prepared an presented. Service was good, we are going to return for the lunch buffet so we can try more items.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank bpm5515
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Amazing Indian Food in Frederick”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

This corner strip Indian Cuisine restraunt is a rare find. You walk in to a nicely do e setup that gives you a good feel of what you are about to eat. The staff is very polite and one if the managers even checked on us.

The house white wine was okay and I really wanted the white from India but they were out and it's hard to get from their distributor. We shared a bottle of Murphy Goode Cabernet that was excellent.

The naan is what we started off with and it was delicious. The mango sauce on the side added to it. If you like spicy, you MUST get the hot and sour soup. It is one of the best soups I have ever had. The cilantro, mushrooms, garlic and spices make this amazing.

For our main courses I ordered the prawn mango and my girlfriend ordered the chicken vindaloo. They were the perfect compliment of sweet and spicy.

A perfect spot for a date, business or family dinner. We plan on going back!

1 Thank ijbrowning
Frederick, Maryland
“Great Indian food I must say!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

I usually partake of their buffet times. No complaints for this food! Very good and they make fresh Naan for you! Nice atmosphere! I would def suggest Butter Chicken and Goat Curry!

• Visited September 2013