“Delicious food!! I ever had in US”
Review of Delhi 6

Delhi 6
Ranked #80 of 407 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 9, 2012

First when I came here.. with the help of the reviews.. I thought like..whether it would be good or bad but when I had tasted the first spoon of Lamb Biriyani..it was awesome and delicious..

What i found interesting is that the food would be prepared according to our wish like if we wanna have it spicy ya it will and no spicy and that too can be done.. ON THE WHOLE ITS A USER / CUSTOMER FRIENDLY LIKE IPHONE HERE IN USA...

SO .. dont miss this food if you want to have a delicious and fantastic food...

I regularly came here during my stay and had good food and fun.... :) These guys do the great hospitality!!! WORTH COMING HERE!!! SO TASTE THE FOOD AS SOON AS YOU CAN....

3  Thank pradeep s

Reviewed August 24, 2012

I've eaten the lunch buffet, ordered dinner entrees and ordered take-away food from this restaurant. Every time, the food has been well-prepared and wonderful. Try the mango soup- spicy yet pleasant on the palate. The buffet is a little less amazing than the evening menu items, but only because it is cooked in large quantities. Take-away food has been as good as the items served at dinner. I haven't been here since February, but the food at that time was excellent.

3  Thank WhereDoIGoNow
Reviewed July 16, 2012

After reading the decent reviews we decided to go for there lunch buffet.But there was no variety as well as quantity.I could keep hearing the guest going and scraping the trays for food but still there they would not refill it. The food other that the Kheer was no where near Delhi standard.I have lived in Delhi and the food is no where near that.The only decent Indian food I liked was Minerva at Rockville.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

We have eaten at this restaurant 5 times since they reopened. It was great when the new owners took it over but it looks like it may have come under new ownership once again. We ate there last night and the quality has fallen to the point that I don't know if we will go back. On a Friday night they were out of all drinks. They had no soda and we were not offered anything from the bar. They did have luke warm water though. The restaurant was hot and stuffy. I love Malai Kofta and have eaten it every time we have eaten here. This time the vegetable balls or dumplings were mushy, like they had been in the freezer too long. Obviously this type of food is better fresh and these were not. The waiter and owner were having a discussion about money within ear shot. I heard the waiter say that he just needs enough money to pay his bills so it would seem the staff is not being treated fairly. This came through in the service, as they tried to take our samosas away while we were not only eating them, but while we were cutting them on our plates. Really too bad because just a few months ago we thought this was one of the best Indian restaurants around.

Reviewed June 14, 2012

My wife and I met there for lunch shortly after they opened. The buffet was very good and reasonably priced. It is in kind of a strip mall but it is a fairly nice atmosphere. There was a dish (Palak Paneer) that was not one of the buffet items that my wife really wanted to try here and the Manager had it made especially for her and brought it to our table at no charge. It is referred to as Palak Saag at Delhi 6 but is basically the same dish that she liked. We will go there for dinner soon. Great place for the price. Really tasty food.