“Amazing Food” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mariachi Restaurant

Mariachi Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Mariachi Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 383 Restaurants in Frederick
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Buckeystown Pike
State College, Pennsylvania
“Amazing Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

We were passing through and used Trip Advisor to pick our restaurant. We were not disappointed. The prime rib fajita was tender, mellow and delicious. The tables had white table cloths. The wait staff was attentive and friendly. I am marking this in Trip Advisor as a favorite.

Emmitsburg, Maryland
“Family-friendly Mexican Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Tasty food with excellent service. Varied menu that appeals to all tastes. Tried fajitas and would recommend. Great for families.

Visited December 2013
Cary, North Carolina
“Good Mexican”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

This was a favorite of the people I was visiting. Very good food - large portions. We were a group of 7 and were able to sit in a small "room" off the main area - 10 to 12 could fit.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Brunswick, Md.
“FANTASTIC RESTAURANT....FOOD TOPS!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

My husband and I have eaten here a number of times. It is FABULOUS! From the warm greeting you get when you walk in to the service we receive once we are seated. The food is OUTSTANDING!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Vicki A
“Great Food & Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

Last night with my children I visited this restaurant and was pleasantly surprised. The menu has some really amazing entrees. We had the plantain for appetizer- I did not really like it much as did my children. We had salmon, tilapia and shrimp for our entrees and were very very happy with the food. The service was good, friendly and courteous. The food was excellent. My sons and I will definitely return.