“Excellent Spanish and Mexican Meals”

Mariachi Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Mariachi Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #42 of 397 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: Mexican, Spanish, Southwestern, Latin, South American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Buckeystown Pike
Charles Town, West Virginia
“Excellent Spanish and Mexican Meals”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

Went for a weekday lunch at Mariachi Restaurant. My chicken enchilada meal was great, but wife's tostadas looked better. I got plenty to eat with the chips and fresh-made salsa, but my wife had what looked like more. Loved the black beans and Spanish rice. Both meals came with pica de gallo and sour cream. Asked for additional salsa to add flavor. After ordering my enchilada with chicken, I know next time I will get the shredded beef like my wife had on one of her tostadas.

• Visited August 2013

Frederick MD
“Great food Reasonable Price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Loved the fajitas and the chips and salsa are fresh and tasty. Very nice wait staff - ask for Catalina she is wonderful

• Visited July 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good food and excellent margaritas”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

Loved the food and I truly enjoy their house margaritas. They go down really well and hit you once you get up. I loved their corn tamales, but I don't think they are always on the menu, they are a special. Their chips and salsa are terrific which for me is a must in a Mexican restaurant. Staff is always very friendly and ready to help.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank SusannaFC
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Excellent food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

We tried to get into May's for dinner after a round of golf but the wait was an hour and a half. Too long to wait. Not being from Frederick we checked Trip Advisor and decided to try Maricachi...so glad we did. The food was outstanding and the service was friendly and efficient. The fajitas were very nicely flavored and not overcooked like too many places. I had the steak and chicken combo and my friend had the steak and shrimp. The guacamole was very good, with a creamy texture. Both of us prefer very hot food so our server brought out the best habenaro sauce we've ever eaten. We will return just to have more of that sauce! Next golf trip to Frederick, we won't go anywhere but Mariachi dor dinner.

Visited June 2013
Frederick MD
“Great fajitas!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

Love this place. Catalina was our waitress. Very efficient and pleasant food was very tasty. A bit smokey from all the fajitas being cooked. Salmon pacifico was a big hit too

• Visited April 2013