“Disgusting”

Add it.
Patricks Irish Pub & Restaurant
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed March 8, 2012

Drunken louts and stale bread make for a terrible time. Add a horrendous smell and foul balthrooms- and the circle is complete.

Reviewed January 29, 2012

We went there with friends for a night out. We waited 1/2 hour to get drinks (in an Irish Pub). Bartenders wouldn't even make eye contact. Spent most of their time chatting up what I presume we're friends. Waitress 1hr after we were seared before we were asked if we wanted a menu?? Horrible customer experience. Great entertainment. Then bartenders added a few extra drinks..We didn't have.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

I checked to see what other people said before I trashed this place. Didn't want to give a bad review based on one experience. To be kind, we thought perhaps the chef had not shown up. Service was poor, sloooow and food was terrible. One person said vegetarian chili tasted like tomato paste squirted from a tube with a couple of beans.

Reviewed November 11, 2011

The chili, crab-cakes and sheppards pie was awesome. Glad to see some positive changes in this beautiful atmosphere...ownership needs some advice/improvements.

Reviewed April 3, 2011

Went for dinner last evening, ordered Corned Beef and Cabbage - very disappointed, cabbage was water logged, absolutely no taste, Corned Beef was dry, tasteless, tough. Sides arrived after the main course, and though the corn beef was not eaten or the raw cabbage we were still charged and a substitute was not offered. I tried this restaurant three times as a Bostonian I am always wishful that Frederick will some day have an Irish pub that will bring me back to my roots. I guess I will have to kee searching This is an over priced fake Irish restaurant, with terrible serice and no management.