“Excellent Food. Terrific Dining Experience.”
Review of Viet's Aroma

Viet's Aroma
Ranked #97 of 407 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed December 5, 2012

My daughter and I drove approximately 700 miles meet another daughter who took the MARC from Union Station to Frederick and to spend the evening in Frederick MD. The long drive was almost worth it just for the experience of dining at Viet Aroma. We ate there the evening before Thanksgiving. One of the specials was a squash dish, with a unique sauce that set the mood for Thanksgiving dinner (in Brooklyn NY) the next day. The Chilean Seabass, also on special, was one of the most outstanding seafood dishes I have eaten at any restaurant. Perfectly cooked with another outstanding sauce. All items ordered were sufficient in size to feed me and my two daughters. The server was extremely helpful in making dining recommendations.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

the spring rolls are amazing, as well as the dumplings. Pho is the best around. The pork vermicelli bowl is sooo tasty. My wife is hooked on the iced coffee. food is very fresh and healthy

Reviewed January 19, 2012

Never had anything bad here. Friendly staff, fast service, very accommodating. Love the Pho.

Reviewed November 22, 2010

I am a big fan of this Vietnamese restaurant. The flavors are authentic, fresh and offer a good variety of Vietnamese food. Tastes very healthy.

Reviewed December 5, 2009

We've eaten here over 100 times since it's been open. I highly recommend the vermicelli with lemongrass beef. Viet's Aroma chicken or seafood are amazing. The service is excellent, the atmosphere comfortable, not posh, and the prices are fairly low for what you get. I've been to over 50 Vietnamese restaurants in various areas; none are better than this simple one in little old Frederick.

1  Thank ThomasFL