Econo Lodge
GardenInn.com
$71
$83
$79
Comfort Inn Frederick(Frederick)(Great Value!)
$84
ComfortInn
$124
Hampton.com
$95
$81
$149
All reviewsrooms are cleanfrederick areabed was comfortableinterstateclerk
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Having booked and paid for this room on-line over dinner, I felt compelled to stay and that may have been a mistake. The positive reviews of this property must have lucked out and gotten the one they keep for the website photos. I seldom go to a hotel office to demand a change of room, but I did here. The first was filled with stained furniture and the door lock was broken with the security chain barely hanging on by one screw. The complete lack of other cars in the lot should have been a tip-off, too, and the whole area feels like an industrial park. I felt insecure, unclean, and ripped-off. The irony is, I had been on the road for several hours and decided to get a room for the night to be on the safe side!

Room Tip: Choose a room at a different hotel!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Brian M
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Needing a quick place to stay after hours of driving, my spouse had stayed here years ago and so we stopped here for the night. Had a place for the tractor trailer and it was also pet friendly with a normal $10 fee. However, in the first half hour in the room, I successfully killed one roach and 4 water bugs crawling on the curtains and ceiling. The only good thing I can say about this place is the parking for the rig, pet friendly and cheap. Ya get what you pay for tho' - the rooms are definitely in need of some serious maintanence - ceilings peeling, curtains thumb-tacked to the wall and falling off the top curtain rod, floors are filthy, lighting is terrible (probably so you won't see how crappy the rooms are), the TV needs to be replaced as the shows all had a green tinge, burn holes on the tub (in a no smoking room no less), the shower head is disgusting and you can see where the walls or doors have been patch-work repaired. Find somewhere else - this is not worth it.

Room Tip: If you stay here, bring a fly swatter and bug spray - I'm off to kill a few more right now!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ginny110411
Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here because it had the cheapest rate around. I wasn't expecting much for 69 a night. I actually expected it to be one of those places that you can't even take your shoes off because its so nasty... I was wrong. The room was very clean. We even had a smoking room and it didn't smell a bit like smoke. A wonderful place. A+++++

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed September 20, 2012

We picked this based on some positive reviews, and for the first time I'm stumped as to why tripadvisor users find this a place to recommend. The walls had peeling wall-paper, there was mold in the corners, the bathroom door didn't close right, and in general the entire room could use some TLC. When we arrived, very late after an exhausting drive, we were given a room next to some folks who were out in front of their room partying and smoking. Because we desperately needed sleep, we had to return to get another room in another section of the hotel. The breakfast was very basic: cheap little donuts and some cereal.

It isn't often that we choose a bare bones budget motel...usually when we just need a few hours sleep and a shower...and usually tripadvisor steers us to good, clean and quiet spots. However, this time we were sorely disappointed. Not that the stay was horrible, just a bit unsavory.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank jammin11
Reviewed August 11, 2012

easy to get to right off rt 70 major highway . clean room , friendly staff. newly renovated. have used them in the past ... very comfortable. Very accomidating for early or late arrival. very affordable. Tv was alittle old and rermote needed new batteries... but was an easy fix...

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends