“My Review”
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Ranked #20 of 22 Hotels in Frederick
Reviewed April 8, 2012

I was very pleased with my stay at the econo lodge in frederick md, The workers were very courteous and helpful. I was accomadated with everything i needed for my stay etc. i needed a toothbrush and it was provided to me.The overall stay for the weekend was very well everyday i was brought fresh towels and all my needs were met by staff. The location was very good i had alot of diffrent resteraunts within walking distance to me. But i'd have to say my overall expierience at the hotel was very good the thing that stuck out the most was how courteous and proffesional the employess were it really made my time thier really good

Room Tip: Request one to your prefrance like non smoking or smoking
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed March 22, 2012

Econo lodge had the best price in the area and was the closest and most convenient to my place of work. The rooms were clean and the staff was very helpful and curteous.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed March 13, 2012

The hotel staff is always very nice when I stay and I never have any problems with anything. The clerk Ike was very helpful when I checked in and made sure I had everything in the room I needed! The price is great and its in a great location close to plenty of shopping and food and right off of the highway.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed March 7, 2012

The staff was extremely helpful during my stay. The location is spot on. Close to downtown Frederick and near 270 & 70 for easy access. The price, location, and customer service will bring me back again.

Room Tip: The location is perfect. Less then a mile to downtown and right next to 70 & 270.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed February 27, 2012

I stay at the econolodge motel every week my room is always clean and ready for me when I arrive the people that run the motel are always friendly and ready to accommodate your needs

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed February 27, 2012

it was a pleasant surprise to find nice clean room with good value at this Econo Lodge.while driving on I-70 on the way to Baltimore. we stayed here based on the recommendation of a family member who'd stayed here before.The room was just fine with free WiFi, Breakfast, and nicely decorated.It is incredibly easy on/off access as it's located practically next to the off ramp. The front desk staff were prompt, efficient and helpful. will stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 24, 2011

My family and I were traveling to Washington, DC for a Labor Day weekend getaway. We stopped at the Econo Lodge in Frederick Md and rented 2 rooms. First off the key cards did not work to open the doors-this should have been our farewell warning. One of the rooms had no phone or tv remote. The office promised to bring us one-but, all we got was a remote that did not work properly. Their were no light bulbs in several of the lights-we never did get those. The commode kept kicking on and off. We had rented the rooms for the whole weekend , so we put things in the fridge. The "maid" unplugged the fridges in both of the rooms and our lunchmeat spoiled. Each time we left and returned to our rooms our keycards did not work and we had to go had have them redone. We would turn the air down before we left and we woild come back to a freezing room because the maid had turned the air on the coldest setting. The sheets had holes in them. The smoking room had no ashtrays and we never did get one. The breakfast consisted of nasty coffee, bread, donuts and cold cereal. The best part of our stay was when we checked out. I will never stay at an Econo Lodge again because of this one. And the good reviews on here sound like an unpaid commercial put on by the owner because in no way is this place a pleasant experience or a good place to stay.

Room Tip: Keep on driving past this one.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family