“Recommended for Gyros”

Ranked #45 of 427 Restaurants in Frederick
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

Passing through & Trip Adviser showed great review rating. Clean place, pleasant staff and great lamb beef gyro. One thing was so salty.

1  Thank JJ L

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I have some what of a connoisseur of Gyros (yee-roos). This place is tops! Awesome food and quality ingredients! The owner is half turkish half greek. The food is top notch! The atmosphere is basic but the food is not! My wife got a veggie pita...wasn't too good though. The only thing I wish he offered was more turkish food.

2  Thank Jordan G
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I grew up in Baltimore and know good Greek food. *Zorba's* I had been eating from a place called Athens up here in Frederick and was yet to have a good meal or even an ok meal but it was the only Greek place I knew of. Then I found this place and fell in love. Its not much to look at on the inside but who cares the food is great. Gyro lamb baklava everything so far has been on point. I just hope that they keep up the good work and ill keep coming. 5/5 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4  Thank MisterDapper
Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

I came here last year during a visit to Maryland and it was amazing, but omg I stopped in again this year since I'm here to get married and was blown away a second time! OMG I hate lamb and gamey tasting meat, but I loved their lamb, beaf and chicken. And OMG OMG stop in for their holiday "Not your every day" Baklava!!

3  Thank Anthony S
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Found this little Greek restaurant recommended on Yelp. Went with my eleven year old daughter and we both had gyros. They were delicious! Meat was a mix of lamb and beef topped with a very flavorful tzatski sauce. Pita bread was soft and brushed with olive oil and spices. Service was very friendly and quick. Was a little apprehensive at first, as it is a very small place in a strip mall with counter-top service. Very glad that we visited. Will definitely be back.

2  Thank michtransplant